Thursday, February 26, 2009

Friends

I feel that I am so happy for having two wonderful & trusted friends and a responsible brother!!!! How, wonderful!!! Wanna know them, They are Brendan, Jefferey and my young brother named Martin. What are friends for actually? Friends....... They help each other not fighthing, that's should be a friend's job. A wonderful friend is like the secondary pole in your life, without it you might not be strong enough with your parent's pole. Friends support you in your studies, Life and your career too. We share secrets not letting it out. Like my brother, he kinda half trusted and the other not trusted. In my opinion he must change his attitude. You know..... Maybe some people dislike him, but I will always support him on his back, this is what do brothers and friends do, right? Well Friends.... Friends.... Friends, How lucky to have them!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We...Us...Them...Friends