Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Colgate!!!!!!!!!!!

What a nice tuition we are having on Monday.......
I forgot that day was Colgate day.......
How happy was I am....
I think that all the chairs are alive.......
I didn't know that they know how to brush their sits......
Colgate splashing all around them how dirty......
My friend Swenson got his legs full of that,
He can almost become snowman number 2 d.....
Then datin 2 our class,
she almost got her butt full of that.....
If without our warning sign( I think we should not do that, just let he be dirty that's all )
Then after 1 hour 30 minutes.....
The colgate still didn't dry.....
Dirty.......
The next day we came to tuition.....
The colgate eventualy gone missing...
What a mistery........

No comments:

Post a Comment

We...Us...Them...Friends