Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Day of liberation....is still away...Brendanity...Damn

Luther say he want to on diet haha....
Anyway...
Today....
Maybe is hell......
Earth to me is now like a walking hell....
Filled with killing devices....
Earth.....ya.....

I don't find it.....
Dunno how to say...
Suddenly....
my clockwise world....
Goes anticlockwise.....
Turns upside down......
Haha...

Looks like.....
Everything is not there for me anymore.....
Today was just so pressurized for me....
All....i could think was nothing....
I need to release stress....
I need to forget......
I need...
Who cares anyway....
My english....which was always good....
Took a turn....
84/100.....
Good....
Idiotic people does idiotic things...
Am i included in the group?....
Maybe....
Ya.....
What the hell am i doing ?!?....
Time to start my story....
Enough of crap...

But first I wanna ask luther whether winnie(C),,,,
or known as....
code
3HZZHW
...
Have seen this blog.....
have she luther...???.....
Coz i see a person named winnie thr.....
B
R
E
N
D
A
N........

Yup....that's me.....
Me!!!....someone who annoyed someone.....
and made someone he liked hated him.....
And he tried so hard to apologize,,,,,
Bt.....look at him now.....
He ain't the happy-go-lucky Brendan from before....
B
R
E
N
D
A
N.....is officially changed.....
Once from the high guy to the lowest street rags......
From the difference....which is like heaven and hell~sky to earth...
~love to hate....

I swear winnie....
oOOOo.......I am really sorry...
I really am....
Do u want me to kneel down if front of you...
Or...
Watever....
I just wanted you,,,
To forgive me......
The Dark Knight Of De Xian~~~Brendan
Sorry winnie.....
Maybe it's useless....but at least u finish my message....
Thanks for that...
Lastly...>
Sorry>,<




No comments:

Post a Comment

We...Us...Them...Friends