Thursday, March 26, 2009

Exam Sucks..........!!!!!!!

Exam is to show your talents to other ppl........
What's that for?
To show off........
DAmn man... My geography is worse than I have ecspected.....
74 marks only, walau......
I don't give a damn to it......
DAMN it.... that stupid fat pig juz gimme that kind of marks....
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shit!!!!!!!!!!!
Next my chinese.....
This a pretty 1 bt attitude suck d...........
Mark test paper oso so ****
Just gt 69 marks.. Haiz!!!1
My god, Teachers suck today!!!!!!
Hate school so much....
so dirty!!!!!!!
WTF
Full of shits.....
My damn English juz gt 86/100......
Stupid arggh......
English oso can get this great marks....
Must be kiddin me!!!!!
Allah.... Why
Its too late.....
Nothing to do with it anymore......
Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We...Us...Them...Friends